Rate: $165 -185 per night
Does not include local/state taxes.
The Ladybug is the newest and smallest of Shadow Mountain Escape’s charming timber frame structures. Although the Ladybug’s design is inspired by “old world” Europe, it incorporates an advanced climate control system, and the highest quality materials.
The Ladybug is a stand-alone timber frame structure located at the front of SME property, directly across the sun deck from the owners’ timber frame home.
- A beautiful bedroom under the exposed timber frame roof
- Argentinian forged iron Artisan Queen size bed
- A large “old world” style garden room with large antique oak cabinet and comfortable sitting area.
- Satellite Television + DVD Player
- Bathroom with shower
- Iron Spiral Stairs
- A Small “Juliet” Iron Balcony off the bedroom
- Large deck with pergola and sitting area
- Wood stove (Use limited to Winter Season)
- Bed linens and towels provided at no additional fee
- Limited “Wifi” access
Please note: The Ladybug Cabin does not have a full kitchen,
but does have a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Pizza delivery directly to cabin is available.
Guests also will enjoy:
- Complimentary home made goods “award-winning” gift basket
- Complimentary campfire (1 night per visit period) during local burn authorized periods
- Pristine mountain well water
- Bike or hike to SME’s nearby exclusive 30 acre hill top forest for a picnic or special event.
- Receive Shenandoah River Bass fishing tips and recommendations
- Receive Shenandoah National Park hiking tips and recommendations
- Real fireplace and wood-stove fires with basic stock of wood provided during cold seasons (Bumble Bee, Dragonfly and Ladybug Cabins)
- Local dining tips and recommendations upon request
- New York Style Pizza Delivery Service direct to cabins
- Selection of Books and DVD’s available, (TV/Satellite)
Couple’s Getaway- Ladybug Cabin
- $165 per night (Monday – Thursday)
- $185 per night (Fri , Sat and Sunday)
- $370 per weekend, 2 night package (Friday – Sunday)
- $200 Security Deposit- payable by check by mail or Paypal with fee
- Does not include local/state taxes